My name is Mary and I am a dog groomer and pet carer – welcome to my Woof, Woof, meow wonderful world of Cat & Dog Grooming! Ever since I can remember I have had a love for animals. One of my earliest memories is one of cuddling up to my Great Dane, Mandy, when I was very young and playing with our cats. My mother was a great guiding influence. She had a big heart for all animals and there always seemed to be a new member to our animal family. It was my mother who taught me to love and respect all animals and how to look after their needs. Well you may say to yourself that sounds nice, but why should I bring my precious cat or dog to Poochy Woochy to be groomed? In one easy answer, I would say and show you through the pages of my website my all consuming passion and love that I have for what I do and for your pets that are in my care whilst being groomed. As a pet owner myself, I understand only too well how hard it can be for fellow pet owners when entrusting others to look after their beloved pets. After all, our pets are part of the family and we all want peace of mind that they will receive the very highest standard of care when we are not there!
About Poochy Woochy Dog and Cat GroomersI have a diploma in dog grooming and have successfully completed a variety of breed specific skills whilst grooming. I run an ethical grooming salon, which means I always put your pet’s needs first. I don’t have cage dryers or keep animals in cages for hours while they are waiting to be groomed. I run a one-to-one appointments only service. This allows me to give your pet 100% of my attention and care while they are here at Poochy Woochy. I am reliable, trustworthy and flexible and will always do my very best to accommodate the individual needs of you and your pet. At Poochy Woochy your pets will receive the very best care and attention at all times.
My Pet Services Include:
- Dog grooming - all sizes and breeds of dog welcome.
- I specialise in grooming timid or difficult dogs.
- I offer a free ½ hour face-to-face puppy consultation.
- I’ll happily groom very old dogs who can be difficult to groom because of health issues, or because they may have or skin problems, lumps and bumps.
- Cat grooming – all breeds of cat welcome.
- I offer bespoke grooming at my custom built grooming facility, which includes a purpose built walk-in shower, with no cage drying.
- One-to-one “appointment only” bookings – far better for your pet.
- I am trained in dog behaviourism, so can understand and help dogs with any issues – grooming or otherwise.
- Dog Behaviourist – one-to-one home visits to help you and your dog.